Body Code & Emotion Code|Effective energy healing wherever you are
The Emotion Code
Do you ever feel that you are struggling under the weight of something that you can’t quite put your finger on? Perhaps your life is not turning out how you wanted it to. You may wish that certain events in your past had never occurred. You may even have an uneasy feeling that your present is somehow being held hostage by your past in some vague and indefinable way.People often sense that they have emotional issues, but don’t know how to get past them. The feelings that seem to be in their way are often due to their trapped emotions. They are usually amazed to find out that their emotional baggage often consists of discrete energies that became trapped during emotional events they experienced in their past. They are even more amazed to see how easily these energies can be found and removed and by how different they feel when they are freed from them.In the same way that you cannot see the wind, yet you can feel its effects, trapped emotions are invisible and they can exert powerful forces upon you. Trapped emotions can affect you physically just as much as they can mentally and emotionally. It is my experience that a significant percentage of physical illnesses, emotional difficulties and self-sabotage are actually caused by these unseen energies.The Emotion Code has been created to give you new insight, to show you how trapped emotions can cause all kinds of problems, and give you the means to release them. You can take your life back, enjoy better health, and finally be free from the insidious and subtle forces that trapped emotions are exerting upon you.
Heart Wall Clearing
Do you ever have any of the following:
- feelings of distance in relationships
- finding it hard to give or receive love
- sabotaging your success and creativity
- picking the ‘wrong’ partners
- feeling downhearted
- and so on…..
Then you most probably have a Heart Wall. In the fact the vast majority of people do.
So what is a Heart Wall?
A Heart Wall is created by our subconscious mind as a way of protecting us against future hurts and disappointments. Its intentions may start out with a positive purpose – to help us deal with a difficult situation but,eventually, a Heart Wall ends up restricting us, our ability to experience live and love. It also cuts us of from ourselves, as we can judge parts of us as unacceptable or unlovable. We dim down our light and become less of who we really are. And that never feels good.
A Heart Wall is made up of trapped emotions, existing distortions in our energy field. If we are faced with a situation which at some level overwhelms us, either because it takes us by surprise or we simply don’t have the resources to deal with it, it is as if it blows a fuse in our energy circuit and that emotion gets lodged inside our body. For example, if we have a trapped emotion of anger then we are always experiencing that emotion at a background level and given a situation where we might feel angry, we will feel it more quickly or more intensely or even have a mistaken perception about something as we are expecting (unconsciously) to have something to be angry about. It is as if we are viewing our present through the lens of the past.
Heart Wall Emotions are generally around what I generally call ‘more tender’ feelings – feelings of being hurt, rejected, betrayed but they can actually be any of the sixty emotions on the Emotion Code chart. They can even be inherited trapped emotions, emotions passed on to us from our family line, or pre-conceptual emotions.
Through muscle-testing, we communicate directly with the body’s memory and uncover and release one trapped emotion at a time. In one session we may release up to 7-9 trapped emotions but sometimes fewer. Each trapped emotion we release will enable us to be freer and more present to our life today.
Fully clearing a Heart Wall will normally take around 3 sessions. I have a Heart Wall package which enables you to pay a fixed price for clearing your Heart Wall, no matter how many sessions it takes.
Some responses after Heart Wall clearing:
Well, in my own case, clearing my own Heart Wall opened me up to having a relationship after being single for 13 years!!! I shared this in a talk I was giving on Emotion Code and a woman in the audience raised her hand and said the exact same thing had happened to her.
Many clients have reported ‘feeling free to be themselves’, being more creative and more peaceful. Many report being far more open to opportunities and to the ability to respond to them.
The Body Code
If you’ve been impressed by the Emotion Code, then you’ll be amazed by the Body Code. The Body Code is my preferred way of getting to the root of any emotional or physical issue, as it is so comprehensive.
The Emotion Code is 1/6th of the puzzle that makes up The Body Code.
The Emotion Code only deals with the emotional imbalances.
The Body Code deals with 6 different main types of imbalances:
1. Emotional Imbalances- emotional, post-traumatic, allergy or intolerance, mental, offensive
2. Toxicity Imbalances- heavy metals, free radicals, EM spectrum, chemicals, microbial
3. Circuitry Imbalances- organs, glands, chakras, disconnections, meridians
4. Pathogens Imbalances- parasites, fungal, bacterial, viral, mold
5. Structural Imbalances- bones, nerves, muscles, connective tissue, organs and glands
6. Nutritional Imbalances- Ph imbalance, foods, herbs, nutrients, dehydration, magnetic field
The Body Code allows you how to find imbalances (whether or not there are symptoms) and clear them energetically.
A body code session uses muscle testing just like the emotion code but uses complex mind maps which enable us to uncover underlying imbalances which encompass a much broader range than in the Emotion Code. There are imbalances that we can find in the Body Code which would not show up in an Emotion Code session.
Body Code or Emotion Code: €70
Heart Wall clearing (normally 3 sessions or more): €185
Know this is right for you? Select the session you require from the drop-down menu.
Book your distance session hereFace-to-face can be paid after the session by either cheque or cash
Dr Bradley Nelson’s talks about the power of the heart:
- Every beat of the heart sends messages to all the cells of the body!
- The brain in your head obeys the messages sent by the heart!
- The heart can “think” for itself!
- The heart as the ability to “remember” things!
Scientists now believe that the heart is actually a “second brain.” This understanding first began coming to light when heart transplants began to be a fairly common procedure. Our transplant recipients would sometimes receive the affinities, the memories, and the laws of the donor, along with their new heart!
- A 47-year-old Caucasian male received a heart from a 17-year-old African-American male. The recipient was surprised by his new-found love of classical music. He discovered later that the donor, who loved classical music and played the violin, had died in a drive-by shooting, clutching his violin case to his chest.
- A man of 25 received a woman’s heart and now (to the delight of his girlfriend) has a consistent and powerful need to shop.
- Paul Oldam, a lawyer from Milwaukee, received the heart of a 14-year-old boy and inherited a strange new craving for Snickers.
- A seven-year-old girl had recurring nightmares about being killed after receiving the heart of another child who had been murdered. Her descriptions of the murderer as well as the murder weapon led to the arrest and conviction of the killer.